The cleaning plan and hygiene principles for all our events are always of a high standard, but as you can imagine, all of us have had our hygiene bar raised this year, and Sportswear Pro is no exception. Rest assured our venue partners at the RAI have upgraded every element of their cleaning regime to give you peace of mind.
At the exhibition you can expect to see cleaning and hygiene measures including:
- Staff following a rigorous Master Cleaning Plan, augmented by a Covid-19 Hygiene Plan, covering everything from special vacuum-cleaner filters to extra antiseptic surface-wiping to toilet-cleaning
- A newly reconfigured and recalibrated air ventilation system, based on guidance issued by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
- Rigorous waste disposal procedures
- Sustainable disposable single use cups and cutlery
- Continuous open access to hand sanitiser, soap, napkins, antiseptic wipes and other cleaning materials, including Touchless Sanitiser Stations
- A medical isolation room, staffed by personnel trained in Covid-19 prevention, detection and emergency response