After its long awaited debut in 2020 and having to be postponed due to COVID-19, Sportswear Pro will be launching at The RAI Amsterdam, taking place on 19 - 22 March 2024. Sportswear Pro will showcase the very latest technologies and solutions for on-demand and customised sportswear production. From sample design and automated digital workflows, to innovative materials and integrated wearable technologies, the exhibition and visionary trend forum will present sustainable, faster and leaner production solutions to sports and activewear brands and manufacturers.
Michael Ryan, Head of Global Development, provides an overview of what you can expect to see at Sportswear Pro in March 2024.
Welcome to A NEW EXHIBITION DEDICATED EXCLUSIVELY TO SPORTSWEAR MANUFACTURING
- Euromonitor International: The global market for sports and fitness clothing is projected to reach US$ 231.7 billion by 2024
- McKinsey and Sourcing Journal Survey: Global Sportswear market valued at US$ 300.35 billion in 2017, expected growth by CAGR 5.80% between 2018 and 2023
- 70% are seeing growth in textiles for apparel printing and 76% are seeing growth in sports apparel production
- Sportswear producers are not currently served by a dedicated event on how to optimise their processes
Textile Print Census Stats
- Current and future applications for textile printers are focused on garments where the benefits of digital printing (e.g., time to market, creativity, and customisation) are driving continued adoption
- 45% of textile printers already have digital direct-to-garment equipment and another 29% are planning to invest
- 82% produce textiles for apparel
- Over half serve direct-to-customer and retail customers and 30% provide service for apparel brands
- 65% agree customer demand for shorter turnaround is increasing
- 59% say customer demand for more personalisation is increasing
- Co-location with FESPA 2024 & European Sign Expo allows visitors to move seamlessly between the two events
- FESPA to showcase the latest technologies in the production of sportswear and sports-related merchandise to more than 3,500 buyers that will engage with Personalise-Make-Wear (PMW) in Amsterdam during Sportswear Pro and Personalisation Experience events.
FESPA is a global federation of national associations for the screen printing, digital printing and textile printing community.
Founded in 1962, FESPA organises the leading exhibitions and conferences for this community.
Since its inception over 60 years ago, FESPA has been supporting the print community via successful exhibitions, events and publications, providing education and networking opportunities.
PROFIT FOR PURPOSE
FESPA’s successful worldwide events generate profits which are reinvested for the benefit of the global print community.
Via our network of national associations, FESPA supports hundreds of projects each year to educate and grow the industry.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT FESPA HERE